Saturday, May 23, 2009

More produce no waste

I just need to say again how much I love my tip. Here's the result of our last trip - meet my new garden sink.


In a past life they used to be a kitchen sink, and a BBQ. However, the BBQ had no grill part left, so was effectively just a frame. A frame which happened to fit the kitchen sink perfectly. So now I can rinse my veg in the garden using the garden hose (once Jerry organises a hose/ tap stand) and by placing a bucket under the sink outlet I can recycle the water back in to the garden.

It also fits perfectly in the spot next to the hose....three cheers for recycling free stuff!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a great idea! I love it and may even copy it :-)

I set up a worm farm in an old recycled laundry tub only last week.

I love recycling things in the garden.

Margo said...

Hi Tricia - thanks for stopping by

Copy away! The more recycling the better I say.
:)